Payout Statements extends AffiliateWP, the best affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress, with printable payout statements (invoices) for affiliates and shop owners as well.
- Printable statements (invoices) for executed payouts
- Can be accessed via affiliate and admin dashboard
- Define via settings, if statement details list single payouts or paid referrals
- Customizable statement numbers (by defining the amount of digits, prefix and suffix)
- Extended affiliate settings with billing data fields which will be shown on the statement documents
- Require billing data fields to be filled to access statements (optional)
- Shop owner data will be shown on the statement documents as well
- Compatible with the official AffiliateWP – Portal Addon
- Templates can be updated to create custom statement documents
- Available in English and German, ready for more translations!
- Automatic plugin updates via WordPress dashboard
Tax / VAT features
- The store owner, as well as the affiliate, can enter their country and tax/VAT number
- Built-in EU VAT ID validation via the official VIES VAT number validation service
- The store owner can set a default tax rate which will show up on all statement documents
- Alternatively, you allow your affiliates to enter their personal tax rate, which will be taken instead
- If tax handling is enabled, all documents will show the included tax amount and applied rate
- The plugin automatically checks, whether EU VAT Reverse Charge can be applied. If so, it shows 0% tax and prints a “Reverse Charge” note at the end of the document
- There are even more settings which allow you to control the entry and requirement of tax numbers and rates
In case you’re looking for a way to let your affiliate request payouts on their own, take a look at our plugin Advanced Payouts.
In order to use this extension, AffiliateWP must be installed and activated as well.