Payout Statements extends AffiliateWP, the best affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress, with printable payout statements (invoices) for affiliates and shop owners as well.
- Printable statements (invoices) for executed payouts
- Can be accessed via affiliate and admin dashboard
- Define via settings, if statement details list single payouts or paid referrals
- Customizable statement numbers (by defining the amount of digits, prefix and suffix)
- Extended affiliate settings with billing data fields which will be shown on the statement documents
- Require billing data fields to be filled to access statements (optional)
- Shop owner data will be shown on the statement documents as well
- Compatible with the official AffiliateWP – Portal Addon
- Templates can be updated to create custom statement documents
- Available in English and German, ready for more translations!
- Automatic plugin updates via WordPress dashboard
Tax / VAT features
- The store owner, as well as the affiliate, can enter their country and tax/VAT number
- Built-in EU VAT ID validation via the official VIES VAT number validation service
- The store owner can set a default tax rate which will show up on all statement documents
- Alternatively, you allow your affiliates to enter their personal tax rate, which will be taken instead
- If tax handling is enabled, all documents will show the included tax amount and applied rate
- The plugin automatically checks, whether EU VAT Reverse Charge can be applied. If so, it shows 0% tax and prints a “Reverse Charge” note at the end of the document
- There are even more settings which allow you to control the entry and requirement of tax numbers and rates
In order to use this extension, AffiliateWP must be installed and activated as well.